Adrienne 125/365


just had to try it out- these things go faster than i would have imagined!

this (FREE!) gift was one of the big hits, as well as the roller coaster
(yes, roller coaster!), woody and buzz lightyear and a play kitchen...
spoiled does not even begin to describe my children ;)

tomorrow's photo will have to be of the playroom... i just need to be able
to wade through it first!

4 comments:

Kirsten January 5, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Bailey has the same jeep (yours looks MUCH better). They do go fast! I can't wait to bust it out this summer!!

Melissa January 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

I love it!!! I want to see the Roller Coaster..

Bridget January 5, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

I'm curious about the roller coaster too. ;-)

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

Me too! Roller coaster please!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP