Dawn 125/365


So, you want to watch Paranormal Activity? Rest assured I will run through
the room making loud and unpredictable noises ALL night.
I will also jump on your bed and sniff at you making you certain a demon has
come to possess you.

4 comments:

Dawn January 5, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

P.S. Ignore the now obvious hay and dust under the dresser. I sweep under there, I swear!

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

Sorry, that was pretty dang funny. Sneaky wabbit.

nicole from envisage January 6, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

Yeah. That movie was appropriately creepy when I saw it in the theater, but no biggie right? THEN I started thinking about it when I went to bed that night. And the next, and occasionally still!!

nicole from envisage January 6, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

And, she(?) does kinda look like a demon rabbit here.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP