Those busy, crazy, frustrating days - when I *know* that I should just go to bed when the kids do... I do the same thing - no matter how tired I am & know I will be tomorrow, I decide that I absolutely deserve and would benefit from an hour or two of quiet where I don't have to think about taking care of anyone or planning anything.
Sometimes it does make me feel better. Sometimes it just makes me more tired the next day.
3 comments:
Those busy, crazy, frustrating days - when I *know* that I should just go to bed when the kids do... I do the same thing - no matter how tired I am & know I will be tomorrow, I decide that I absolutely deserve and would benefit from an hour or two of quiet where I don't have to think about taking care of anyone or planning anything.
Sometimes it does make me feel better. Sometimes it just makes me more tired the next day.
I hope today is a better day for you...and your back.
Hope you're feeling better. :-)
Post a Comment