Mary Jane 143/365

Not the best quality of pic, but it's hard to catch a good photo without the
flash. Thanks to my sweet hubby for sitting in the front row and taking the
photos.
Needless to say, Opening Night was a HUGE success. It was a small but
appreciative crowd. The nerves started before we went on stage, but as soon
as we were out there, the most incredible calm came over me and I became
Cecily Pigeon. What an experience and I get to do it all over again
tonight! Oh, and I am TOTALLY HOOKED.

7 comments:
Wahoo! Sounds like so much fun!
I cannot wait to see you! Hopefully tonight!
CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy that it went well and even happier that you enjoyed it so much! Break a leg, sister!
That's awesome congratulations!!
Theatre was my addiction for years... I miss it.
How cool! I wish like HECK I could be there!
Congrats on what I'm sure was a great show! Wish I could be there.
Post a Comment