Becky 126/365

"I hate the blue walls in my bedroom, but am not going to the expense/energy
to repaint at this point. I had to buy a new bedspread because RINGO ate a
couple of the quilt pieces from the bedspread I had. It was hard to find
anything to match, but this was on clearance at JCPenney and for $30, it
will do."

5 comments:
I really like this bedspread. I would paint the walls a light green. I will really open up the room and make it more cheery :) Thats my opinion anyways
I like it! I agree with Kirsten, I think a nice green would look lovely, but I like the way the walls look with this bedspread too! - Shannon
Ringo!!! Naughty doggie ;{ Someone needs a swat on the patoot!!
Kirsten....you missed the part where I said NO PAINTING. LOL
LOL you know, you're right! I totally did miss that. But I'm telling you. Its totally worth it. You wont have a room that you hate the color of, it will be more cheerful and it will still go with your bedspread ;)
Post a Comment