Bex 147/365

I hate cooking rice!

3 comments:

Anonymous January 27, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Bex, I had the same problem for years. Then I found this recipe my kids STILL love it!
Set oven to 350
In a pan put 3/4 cube of butter (yes I know I don't care)
one cup of rice.(Med heat)
saute the rice until the butter is all foamy
and one can of chicken broth.
put in oven for and hour. Done and good!

***Suz

Sheila January 28, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Bex, we have the same issue. Even went so far as to buy a fancy-schmancy rice cooker. Piece of shit that was. Now we're back to the stovetop.

And Suz, that methods sounds great & simple. i may have to try that.

Edge January 31, 2010 at 5:33 AM  

Thanks Suz, that sounds great! I might try it today with the roast! Bex

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP