This is Baby Baby. Emilys one true love. After 11 years, I call her
Franken-Baby-Baby and Em gets mad. I am going to attempt to reconstruct her
face.
The stakes are very high here. If I screw this up, my mother card gets
revoked.
This reminds me of my sister's beloved Disgusting Mouse. Disgusting Mouse survived all the way until we were teenagers - missing eye, ears torn, all the original "skin" gone - when one day our golden retriever tore him to shreds. We were all devastated!
Oh Nicole, I do think you may understand. Baby-Baby is much more than a doll, this is a member of the family. Em almost didn't want me to fix her and her face has disintegrated more and more....Emily stared at me as I started to pull out the stitches and cut off the remnants of the old fabric, she almost started to cry!
3 comments:
This reminds me of my sister's beloved Disgusting Mouse. Disgusting Mouse survived all the way until we were teenagers - missing eye, ears torn, all the original "skin" gone - when one day our golden retriever tore him to shreds. We were all devastated!
Oh Nicole, I do think you may understand. Baby-Baby is much more than a doll, this is a member of the family. Em almost didn't want me to fix her and her face has disintegrated more and more....Emily stared at me as I started to pull out the stitches and cut off the remnants of the old fabric, she almost started to cry!
Well I assent to but I think the post should secure more info then it has.
Post a Comment