i took a photo of the odometer in my last car when it reached 123,456! i'm such a nerd :)
All i noticed was that it was 18 freaking degrees!!!!!!
I went through a phase (or something) where it seemed I saw the number eleven ALL THE TIME. On license plates, on the clock, at the grocery store, etc. It started to freak me out. It lasted about a year.Then it stopped.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
i took a photo of the odometer in my last car when it reached 123,456! i'm such a nerd :)
All i noticed was that it was 18 freaking degrees!!!!!!
I went through a phase (or something) where it seemed I saw the number eleven ALL THE TIME. On license plates, on the clock, at the grocery store, etc. It started to freak me out. It lasted about a year.
Then it stopped.
Post a Comment