OMG! too funny! i barely recognized my own kids. R does NOT look happy - but nothing new about that! look how blonde!
GOOD LORD!!! I recognized Baby Girl, but the other two....i guess those are neighbor kids.
I already have permission from Baby Girl to put this on FB. This will make R mad, but it will go up tonight. HaHa.
Wow! They have changed, especially the boys!
Wow wee! Too funny..
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
OMG! too funny! i barely recognized my own kids. R does NOT look happy - but nothing new about that! look how blonde!
GOOD LORD!!! I recognized Baby Girl, but the other two....i guess those are neighbor kids.
I already have permission from Baby Girl to put this on FB. This will make R mad, but it will go up tonight. HaHa.
Wow! They have changed, especially the boys!
Wow wee! Too funny..
Post a Comment