jacinthe 145/365

I forgot to take a picture today but my wedding ring really represent my
day.
december 24th, in the morning, my mom went to see my nephew playing
hockey at the park near my house. she took of her gloves off to take a
picture, and when she came back home, she realize that she had lost her
wedding ring. Whe went back to check, we looked everywhere in the house, no
wedding ring. Not to mention that she cryed a lot a christmas eve.
Saturday morning, my hubby went to the supermarket, at 8h00 am, because
we needed some diapers. We never go to that supermarket. Neer the exit of
the supermarket, he found a note like this: Found a gold ring near the ice
rink, call danielle. I called and it was her wedding band. No need to say
that she was so excited, that she cryed a lot... again!

6 comments:
Thats amazing! I'm glad someone found it and posted that sign! Good thing you guys randomly had to go to the store too!! YAY for your mom
That is such a great story!
God, I LOVE stories like that.
That is so amazing, what a nice person to put up a note!
How wonderful that there are still a few honest people left in the world. Yea!!!
Glad it was found! Bex
Post a Comment