Whoa! I need to visit this joint!Gaylynn, we have GOT to live close to each other. This is such a weird coincidence.
Hip Housewife - are you Amanda? She lives in Cedar Park.Gaylynn - Mom said it was fabulous!
Yep, that's me!Okay, yeah we do. I'm in NW Austin, almost Williamson county.
That looks like a fun place. However I dont think I'll be in Texas any time soon. That is where my ex moved...eek!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Whoa! I need to visit this joint!
Gaylynn, we have GOT to live close to each other. This is such a weird coincidence.
Hip Housewife - are you Amanda? She lives in Cedar Park.
Gaylynn - Mom said it was fabulous!
Yep, that's me!
Okay, yeah we do. I'm in NW Austin, almost Williamson county.
That looks like a fun place. However I dont think I'll be in Texas any time soon. That is where my ex moved...eek!
Post a Comment