God it's definitely killer face. I just want to squeeze him!
He is Very cute. So unusual looking. What kind is he?
Poor little dude!
He is Sir Murphyness of the Sean Connery family lineage. So regal that the heritage may not be discussed.Or he will chew up your shoe :)
R2 - we think that he's part Boxer, part Border Terrier, all hooligan. He's got the Boxer build in his chest & face, but he's a total terrorist!And BJ is right about the shoes!!
oops - I meant terrier! (Freudian slip?!...)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
God it's definitely killer face. I just want to squeeze him!
He is Very cute. So unusual looking. What kind is he?
Poor little dude!
He is Sir Murphyness of the Sean Connery family lineage. So regal that the heritage may not be discussed.
Or he will chew up your shoe :)
R2 - we think that he's part Boxer, part Border Terrier, all hooligan. He's got the Boxer build in his chest & face, but he's a total terrorist!
And BJ is right about the shoes!!
oops - I meant terrier! (Freudian slip?!...)
Post a Comment