jacinthe 151/365


old quebec --- my city

6 comments:

Judy January 29, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

Beautiful....hope to get there someday.

Sheila January 29, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

just beautiful - what a lovely place to live!

mama_gretch January 29, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

I visited there about 20 years ago, just a lovely city, magnifique!

The Courteous Chihuahua January 29, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

I want to visit here so bad!!!

Petrat January 30, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

I'm planning my grown up vacation for the year and Quebec is in the top three.

Unknown January 30, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

This is the view you could have if you visit the Citadelle de Québec. It's a historical military base. Quebec it's the oldest city in north america. We celebrate the 400th anniversary of the fondation in 2008. At the extreme right of the photo, you could see the Chateau Frontenac. It's the most photograph hotel in the world.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP