ash tray stand?
bottom of a wine/champagne bottle?
Yay! I'm going with the bottom of a bottle / glass! Bex
yep - bottom of a wine bottle. we have several and i looked at them all. i know they are indented that way for sediment but they were all distinctly different and very pretty in their unique way.
LOL! I was going to say a tire. I guess I'm not good at this game. LOL!!I now see it's under the "macro" file so it obviously isn't that. DUH!! ;{
R2, it's s Hot Wheels tire!!!!
Yah! Yah! That's it. And........is it me or is A getting to be quite the photographer??
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
ash tray stand?
bottom of a wine/champagne bottle?
Yay! I'm going with the bottom of a bottle / glass! Bex
yep - bottom of a wine bottle. we have several and i looked at them all. i know they are indented that way for sediment but they were all distinctly different and very pretty in their unique way.
LOL! I was going to say a tire. I guess I'm not good at this game. LOL!!
I now see it's under the "macro" file so it obviously isn't that. DUH!! ;{
R2, it's s Hot Wheels tire!!!!
Yah! Yah! That's it. And........is it me or is A getting to be quite the photographer??
Post a Comment