love the highchairs! and we have the same chairs from ikea! wanted to buy the table but you can't get it without buying the set and we already have 6 chairs!
Yeah that kind of sucks! The high chairs were left over from some guy buying a restaurant! 3 chairs for $10! I couldn't pass them up. I wanted something where the kids would feel included at the table. I hate high chairs with their own tray.
2 comments:
love the highchairs! and we have the same chairs from ikea! wanted to buy the table but you can't get it without buying the set and we already have 6 chairs!
Yeah that kind of sucks! The high chairs were left over from some guy buying a restaurant! 3 chairs for $10! I couldn't pass them up. I wanted something where the kids would feel included at the table. I hate high chairs with their own tray.
Post a Comment