Sarah 127/365


watching friendships develop between our members, making new relationships myself and watching old ones get stronger. After a few months of rough water I have finally remembered why I love Envisage. After 127 days I think most if not all of us have fallen into our own individual patterns of posting and interacting, we are getting more comfortable with each other.

I love watching everything move as the year gets farther along. It is interesting to watch members fall into their patterns, be it posting everyday or every other week, however you choose to do it you are creating your experience here, and I think that is just simply awesome.

So thanks, to ALL of you for sharing with me and everyone else. You have no idea the gift it is.

15 comments:

RobinTwo January 5, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Thank YOU Sarah!! I had no idea that what I thought was such a simple project was going to be so rewarding to me. Not that I have the first idea of how to take a deceint picture, but it doesn't matter. For me that's not what this project is about. It's an amazing experience being able to build relationships in this way........Thanks again for all you do, and I'm glad all your hard work is also rewarding to you...All the best for 2010....

adrienne January 5, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

thank YOU!!! i love the new friendships i've made and feeling a part of a group of such special women is awesome :)

Kirsten January 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Thank you Sarah. This project have given me so much in the past couple years. Not only meeting new people but learning about them through our day to day photos. I have also taken a special interest in learning how to Properly use my camera, something I would have never attempted if I didn't have all these wonderful photos to be looking at daily. Thank you for giving me this experience and I hope for many more years to come!!

Bridget January 5, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

...discovering the bonds that can be made through the simple act of sharing pictures and words. I feel so close to women here whom I have never met, never spent a minute with. It's amazing to me, and it's privilege to know all of the Envisage women in this way. THANK YOU SARAH for creating this wonderful opportunity for all of us!!

Maureen January 5, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

And I hope that *you* have at least a little idea of the gift that you've given to all of us - this forum - this outlet - this space - this idea - that we all take into our lives. We think about it, we grow with it, we explore our own selves as we fit into the idea and as it changes our lives.

sarah two January 5, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Awwwww. I love this project.

Jen from Inside My Head January 5, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Amazing women
sharing life through photographs
creating friendships


I love collaborative art projects like this!

Amber January 5, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

How funny Sarah, our handwriting is very similar...

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

And Sarah you must know as well how much of a difference this project had brought into my life. I have no clue how 2008-2009 went by and I still stand tall and alive and kicking. lol. I dont know how I would have had spent those dark days of my life without the fulcrum of Envisage.I am not a regular contributor but I owe a lot to you and to this project.

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Thank you Sarah for creating this outlet for us all. How rewarding to have met all of the Envisage women....ladies that I probably would have never met...and I am so thankful that I have. I never expected that!

Linda January 6, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

You have no idea how far-reaching this project is. Clearly, it has affected each and every one of those of us who participate, but I have friends and family who check my pics daily, and often times, that generates an email. So I end up interacting with loved ones who live far away MUCH more often than I did prior to Envisage. I'm sure their lives are enriched by this, too.

So it has been a gift to countless people. Thank you, Sarah.

AMmom78 January 6, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Thank you, Sarah. For all your hard work.

Vixen January 6, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Awww, Sarah...you're amazing!

Sheila January 7, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

It's so funny -- when I tell my friends about this site, they always ask me about you girls. Do I know you, where do you live, how did I find this site, etc.

And I always say that while I couldn't pick most of you out in a crowd of two, I feel like if I was ever in a city where one of you lived, I could email or call & you'd come running to meet me for a drink!! That is an amazing gift.

And I'm always amazed at the connection we have in our comments - so many of us see the same things, and the photos invoke the same response. How cool is that?!

Edge January 7, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

What everyone else said! Sarah, thank YOU! Bex

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP