Kirsten 141/365


After many months of trying to get Turner to sleep in his own bed at night
we have resorted to locking him in his room :(. It crushes me to do this but
he seriously needs to learn he is to sleep in HIS bed all night, not to come
into ours when he wakes up!

2 comments:

Anonymous January 21, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

I know, it makes you feel like a lousy mom. I had to do the same some 40 years ago, and the child is fine. They do have to learn boundaries.

RobinTwo January 22, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

One of those "Tough Love " kind of things. Hope he gets the idea soon. I know it's gotta be hard, but he does have to learn....

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP