Mary Jane 141/365


My co-star who plays my sister, Gwendolyn, brought us chairs tonight! How
sweet is that? Geez ya'll....after tonight, only one rehearsal left. I'm
freaking excited!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Maureen January 20, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

How fun!!! Wish I could be there to see it!

Bridget January 20, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

So cute and thoughtful!! Is Friday opening nite?

Andrea January 20, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

what a great idea! you'll be great tomorrow night cause we'll be in the audience! :)

Anonymous January 20, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Opening night is Thursday Bridge. And Andrea, you are right! :) So excited. Wish every single one of my Envisage girls could be here. But really happy I can share the experience with ya'll this way.

RobinTwo January 20, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

I hope like HELL someone is video taping it so I can see it some day...........

Anonymous January 20, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

R2 it's being taped! You'll see it for sure some day!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP