Laura 125/365

I bought these True Religion jeans when we were in Las Vegas. They remind me
of jeans I had in junior high, including the holes. It is hilarious how the
80s are coming back. They are my size, the fit was good, and I guess I kind
of got them for nostalgic purposes. They also seemed really comfortable.
I said SEEMED comfortable.
The thing I didn't realize when I tried them on in the store is how low cut
they are. They fit fine when I'm standing up but WHOA Nelly, whenever I bend
over or sit down they practically slide off my rear. WTF!?!? Should I just
pack it in and get myself some mom jeans? I am too old for this crap. I see
the young kids walking around these days with their rears hanging out (which
I find disgusting) but now I see why. I guess I'll wear a belt (I hate
belts), but when did jeans start getting cut so stupidly? And how did I not
notice this in the store?

3 comments:
You'll be fine.......it just takes some getting used to. And as long as there is no actual "crackage" showing when you sit, you'll be fine. They probably feel lower then they really are. A belt might help. :)
I have the same issue. I HATE super low-rise jeans for the discomfort and also because of the muffin top. I solved the issue by getting Old Navy Sweetheart jeans. They're a higher rise but wayyyyy sexier than mom jeans!
The thing is, I have low-rise jeans. They are fine and so I know enough to steer away from the super low-rise. Or so I thought. Somehow these particular jeans tricked me!
I watch "What Not to Wear" and Stacy and Clinton always say the waistband of your pants should be below your navel. That's fine. That's how mine fit. No problem, right?. Then I get this psycho pair of jeans and they are giving me fits. FITS I tell you. They must be super low-rise. They sure didn't feel like it when I tried them on though.
LOL! Oh well, life goes on :-)
Post a Comment