A friend of my mom's said "You know you really shouldn't be laughing, but you do anyway because it's fucking funny."
I watched this Saturday night. Hysterical.
I laughed so hard, I actually choked.We had to pause the movie so I could recover.
All I have been hearing is GREAT reviews about this movie! I'm dieing to see it!!
Surprisingly I did not enjoy this movie as much as i thought i would. The bearded fat guy made it less of a flop in my eyes though.
Sarah, I thought the bearded fat guy was hilarious! Just that weird sick sense of humor for me i guess. I am not sure my husband cared a whole lot for the movie, but i loved it. Oh, and I meant to say "borderline" not "border" in my caption.
There were parts of this I didn't love but for the most part, I laughed so much during this movie.
I still GOT to see this movie!
LOVE this film! We watched it again recently and have been quoting it all over the place.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
A friend of my mom's said "You know you really shouldn't be laughing, but you do anyway because it's fucking funny."
I watched this Saturday night. Hysterical.
I laughed so hard, I actually choked.
We had to pause the movie so I could recover.
All I have been hearing is GREAT reviews about this movie! I'm dieing to see it!!
Surprisingly I did not enjoy this movie as much as i thought i would. The bearded fat guy made it less of a flop in my eyes though.
Sarah, I thought the bearded fat guy was hilarious! Just that weird sick sense of humor for me i guess. I am not sure my husband cared a whole lot for the movie, but i loved it. Oh, and I meant to say "borderline" not "border" in my caption.
There were parts of this I didn't love but for the most part, I laughed so much during this movie.
I still GOT to see this movie!
LOVE this film! We watched it again recently and have been quoting it all over the place.
Post a Comment