Robin Two 125/365

This is my Dad's house......He has been on vacation in Europe visiting
family for the past three weeks and I've been checking on his house........
He is due to come home soon and honestly I've been on pins and needles with
all this CRAP that has been happening with the airlines the past few
weeks...... He'll depart from the Schiphol airport in Amsterdam to come
home, the same airport the plane left from carrying the Nigerian who had the
bomb strapped to his leg last week. Luckily it was the Nigerian airport
that improperly screened the guy, but still, he was still on the
flight..............All I can say is they better screen everyone well so my
dad has a safe flight home!!

3 comments:
Yikes! We definitely want Dad back home safe!!! Lovely house too by the way.
Don't worry R2 - he'll be fine. I know this sounds awful but airline tragedies never happen back-to-back. Checking in may be a nightmare for him, though.
BTW, what a beautiful, peaceful-looking home!
that type of stress sucks! it's that you have no control over anything that makes it bad.
But, he will be very safe -- I know it!!
Post a Comment