Robin 142/365


"Hubs and I at the Michigan State basketball game against Iowa. This was a
last minute spur-of-the moment thing and normally I'd say NO it's a week
night, and I have to get up early or some other stupid reason to not go but
instead I said YES! I need to say yes more and no less and enjoy life. You
only go around once right?"

6 comments:

Bridget January 22, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

You guys are SO cute!

Marie January 22, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Very much agreed! We can sleep when we're dead.

Andrea January 22, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

y'all make a great looking couple!

Linda January 22, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

Yes!!! Way to take care of yourself!

sarah two January 22, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Michigan State?!

{puke} ;)

YOU KNOW I HAD TO DO IT!

Glad y'all had fun!!!

RobinTwo January 22, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Yea for doing something spur of the moment. Glad you had fun!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP