Stephie 142/365

Today I exhausted the kids as well as myself! We started of the day here..
at Sky high sports! WOW! what a blast! Trampoline after trampoline.. of
course the one thing that wanted to do the most was chase me from one end of
this place to the other.. what a workout! 3 other kids i nanny for also
came, as well as another nanny friend with 3 girls the same age as these 3
(the new baby got some one on one time at home!) We went from there to
another indoor play area, then a playground, then home to make snowflakes! I
went home to pack for my cruise! I leave in 2 days! bedtime for me 9pm!

3 comments:
That place looks AWESOME!! I wonder if we have a place like that here in the NW...going to go check :)
Have fun on your cruise!
Cruise? To where? I wish I had your life, dude! Except, maybe not with so many little people that you seem to have no problem handling! Bex
Wow!! That looks like a lot of fun, and very tiring!
Post a Comment