Robin Two 128/365


Dad got back home in one piece..............Yea!!!....Now I can pull all the
pins and needles outta my butt that I've been sitting on........ ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous January 7, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

YAY DAD!

Bridget January 7, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

He looks happy to be home and my that's a huge duffle bag!

The Courteous Chihuahua January 7, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

Welcome back, Dad!

Robin, You need antiseptic or something for your (_|_)?

RobinTwo January 7, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Well, I'm glad he's safe at home and had no problems with his flight. I couldn't believe all the crap going on in the last couple weeks, and it was even scarier that it was the exact same airline AND airport as his!!

Yes Becky, antiseptic please :)

RobinTwo January 7, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

Bridge,
Yah, huge bag huh? He does a lot of hunting with his brother while he's there, so he brings a bunch of that crap with him. On the ride home he goes "Gee, I hope my deer antlers in my bag made it home in one piece... That's my dad. LOL ;)

Marie January 8, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

HI BVK!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP