Mary Jane 128/365


I'll go ahead and apologize now...ya'll are going to see a lot of these kind
of pictures for the next two weeks. Starting on Monday, we rehearse the
full play every day except for Saturday until opening night. Thus, it will
be a major part of my life for a bit. ANYWAY, here's our director, Keith,
who, with this play, is making his directing debut. He looks tough here,
but don't let that pose fool you.

4 comments:

Andrea January 7, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

i've got all the dates on my calendar. which night should we plan to attend? is N going to all performances?

Anonymous January 7, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Come any night! But don't think you got to come every night! I know Nathan won't be....I'm not sure you could stand my star-quality four days in a row. :)

Bridget January 7, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Great picture with all the theatre seats in the background... you guys look like you belong on Broadway!

RobinTwo January 9, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

MJ.........you are a STAR!! I see it in your eyes (hehe!)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP