My husband got some sick fish from Petco that killed off five of my
establish fish, as well as themselves. I was pissed!! We're currently
treating the tank, hopefully our remaining 3 little fellas will make it.
This is why I don't buy fish at petco. I also have a hate for them lol. I worked at a ma and pa pet store for almost 6 years. We specialized in fish. Fingers crossed your other guys make it!
Oh, I am a Petco hater too, the fish are always sick looking and there are dead ones floating everywhere. I think it was a stop of convenience and impulse with the kids since he had made a special trip to that area for Trader Joes, and they were right next door. Jerks!! Anyway, the 3 remnant fish are doing well :)
I hate it when that happens!!! I used to love our fish. Now, I kind of ignore them because I get too upset when they die (and it just happens to frequently). Hope the remaining 3 make it!
4 comments:
Good luck!
Sorry your fish died.
Every time I buy fish from PetCo they die.
This is why I don't buy fish at petco. I also have a hate for them lol. I worked at a ma and pa pet store for almost 6 years. We specialized in fish. Fingers crossed your other guys make it!
Oh, I am a Petco hater too, the fish are always sick looking and there are dead ones floating everywhere. I think it was a stop of convenience and impulse with the kids since he had made a special trip to that area for Trader Joes, and they were right next door. Jerks!! Anyway, the 3 remnant fish are doing well :)
I hate it when that happens!!! I used to love our fish. Now, I kind of ignore them because I get too upset when they die (and it just happens to frequently). Hope the remaining 3 make it!
Post a Comment