Andrea, "Fama" is Marie's Grama who just passed away on Christmas........Marie has two other dogs (HORSES), and verious other small children and cats. NO room for a fur ball like this. Right Marie? Shall we ship him to you Andrea?? LOL ;)
OMG!!! If I had to deliver that fur ball, I'd probably die of an allergy attack.... And Marie, I'm not totally convinced that he's not stayin for good ;{...besides, Truman is totally adaptable to anyting cuz he's such a good doggie :) It's Stella that I wouldn't put it past gnawing off one of Bandits ears as he sleeps...............
8 comments:
He's so beautiful! I wish I could take him.
why does he need a new home?
Andrea, "Fama" is Marie's Grama who just passed away on Christmas........Marie has two other dogs (HORSES), and verious other small children and cats. NO room for a fur ball like this. Right Marie? Shall we ship him to you Andrea?? LOL ;)
I will pack him in kibble and send him off to Andrea asap. LOL
I'll help!! ;)
Robin is just afraid I'm going to take him. Don't worry Robin there is zero chance. Truman would pack up and move to your house.
I nominate R2 to deliver him personally. Under those conditions - I would gladly take him. :) Sorry for your loss, Marie.
OMG!!! If I had to deliver that fur ball, I'd probably die of an allergy attack.... And Marie, I'm not totally convinced that he's not stayin for good ;{...besides, Truman is totally adaptable to anyting cuz he's such a good doggie :) It's Stella that I wouldn't put it past gnawing off one of Bandits ears as he sleeps...............
Post a Comment