Sarah Two 128/365


Some sunshine on a cloudy day...

Bonus points if I got that song stuck in your head like I just did to
myself.

4 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua January 7, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Great picture, but joke's on you...I don't know what song that is. :-P

Jen from Inside My Head January 8, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

...when it's cold outside... I got the month of May....

Is that the song?

The Courteous Chihuahua January 8, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Nope. That's "I got sunshine on a cloudy day"...

sarah two January 8, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Yep, that's the song... I didn't quote it exactly, but when I wrote "Sunshine on a cloudy day", then "My Girl" got stuck in my head anyway -- even if the lyric wasn't right ;)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP