I would have never thought to use a wire brush! Might just be trying this next time!!
I love this idea! I always end up pressing too hard with that little machine you can buy & I leave holes in my sweaters.
I got this brush at Vermont Country store. It is sold as a sweater de piller. Good Luck ladies!
it looks like some strange sort of plant. i actually thought it was or some decoration till i read the caption.
I'm gonna have to try this...I have pills on my sweaters.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
I would have never thought to use a wire brush! Might just be trying this next time!!
I love this idea! I always end up pressing too hard with that little machine you can buy & I leave holes in my sweaters.
I got this brush at Vermont Country store. It is sold as a sweater de piller. Good Luck ladies!
it looks like some strange sort of plant. i actually thought it was or some decoration till i read the caption.
I'm gonna have to try this...I have pills on my sweaters.
Post a Comment