Why can't they just run trains at night lol. I hate being stuck behind them. They seem to always STOP for a good 10-15 minutes blocking the road. 30 minutes is to long though!! Good thing you had your camera with you ;) At least you had something to play with!
6 comments:
that sucks! Did you get to eat at least?
i was just returning some books to the library and had my lunch at work. but i sat at the RR crossing for about 30 minutes.
Why can't they just run trains at night lol. I hate being stuck behind them. They seem to always STOP for a good 10-15 minutes blocking the road. 30 minutes is to long though!! Good thing you had your camera with you ;) At least you had something to play with!
Oh! I'd SOOOO be using that as my excuse EVERY time I was late! haha!
I really like this picture. It's simple and...pleasing to the eye.
Very annoying.
Post a Comment