Here we are, waiting for them to take Marie back for her surgery........
They made me get out of her bed before they wheeled her to the OR......
Geeze!! :{ Everybody's gotta be so serious............lol
Isn't laughter suppose to be the best medicine? Riding on the bed with her would have been fun and I'm sure you would have been laughing. Silly doctors thinking they know EVERYTHING! You are such a good friend for sticking by her side during this!!
Yes, seeing we can have fun watching the grass grow, I did not consider this to have put me out a bit. And I'm such a nosey beotch, you know I gotta be in on the action, no matter what it is!! MJ, Marie does look great doesn't she? And she has not a STITCH of make-up on! Doctors orders. Shit, when she goes with me this fall to get my girls "fixed" you are not getting a picture of my face, I promise you that. Hmm.....what to take a pic of on that day instead...Hmm....oh! I know!!! teehee ;)
3 comments:
Isn't laughter suppose to be the best medicine? Riding on the bed with her would have been fun and I'm sure you would have been laughing. Silly doctors thinking they know EVERYTHING! You are such a good friend for sticking by her side during this!!
LOL....that is great pic of you two! Marie, you even look good in a damn hospital gown! Damnit, I want to meet you both in person soon!
Yes, seeing we can have fun watching the grass grow, I did not consider this to have put me out a bit. And I'm such a nosey beotch, you know I gotta be in on the action, no matter what it is!! MJ, Marie does look great doesn't she? And she has not a STITCH of make-up on! Doctors orders. Shit, when she goes with me this fall to get my girls "fixed" you are not getting a picture of my face, I promise you that. Hmm.....what to take a pic of on that day instead...Hmm....oh! I know!!! teehee ;)
Post a Comment