Judy 154/365


This is my new hand mixer from KitchenAid. I needed a new one for my
bread mixing. This model was highly reviewed but more than I wanted to pay
for one. I went to the KitchenAid site and they had it on special sale last
week for $40 off! Place in cart!! They post a special product each Monday
with a significant reduction for the week. I ordered the dough hooks
separately.

4 comments:

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

SWEET! I have an old KitchenAid but it sure does the job...when i use it :) I love the pink.

Amanda Nellie February 2, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

Is it pink? I like that. I love getting new kitchen stuff.

adrienne February 2, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

fun! i really want a KA stand mixer one of these days...

nicole from envisage February 2, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Very nice!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP