cindy 154/365


This is my son's three month old, three hundred dollar twin size
mattress. Notice anything? It has a two inch deep dip. I am waiting
to hear about my warranty claim. A 90 pound kid should not wear out a
mattress in three months.

3 comments:

Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

I agree it shouldn't have a dip in it, but to be fair you're measuring from a stitched line to a stick that's resting on the top of the fluffy portions. That's going to exaggerate the measurement.

adrienne February 2, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

can't wait to hear what happens! good luck!

Sheila February 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

I have returned a mattress after 18 months through the warranty.

The warranty was with the mattress, but also through the shop. So the shop is sent out the tech & within 3 days we were given the OK to get a new one. Then we just got a new mattress through the shop & I guess they dealt with the mattress company. Easy Peasy!!

Good luck!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP