This is Abbie.......(AKA: "Little pisser"). She came along with my mom to
babysit the boys overnight. Pissed in my house three times!.........Let me
count the reasons I DON'T have pets.....................lol
Yes, "marking" I believe that's what it is. It was just a little bit each time. Or, maybe she's such a chicken shit that I guess everything scared the piss out of her. So yah, just what I want to do, follow her around with a paper towel cleaning up her piss. And she isn't even cute! LOL ;)
Sounds like GREAT Stella food to me. Win win situation.....lol Although, my mom might be a little pissed. I don't know why though...all she does is yell at Abbie. Finally someone to "control"....*rolleyes*
6 comments:
It's called "marking".
Yes, "marking" I believe that's what it is. It was just a little bit each time. Or, maybe she's such a chicken shit that I guess everything scared the piss out of her. So yah, just what I want to do, follow her around with a paper towel cleaning up her piss. And she isn't even cute! LOL ;)
She looks a little pissed. :) Hey, I sent you an email....check it out when you have time!
we should feed her to Stella.
feed her to Stella...that's funny!
Sounds like GREAT Stella food to me. Win win situation.....lol Although, my mom might be a little pissed. I don't know why though...all she does is yell at Abbie. Finally someone to "control"....*rolleyes*
Post a Comment