Linda 177/365


We went to the last home game of the season, and Quick Change was the
halftime entertainment. This husband-wife team pulls off about a
dozen costume changes in a performance that lasts just a few minutes,
throwing magic and ballroom dancing in as well. Here she just popped
into yet another outfit, and her "dressing room" hasn't quite settled
to the floor yet.

2 comments:

Gaylynn February 25, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

I've seen this on TV and I'm always amazed. Seeing it live, could you figure it out at all?

Linda February 25, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

No, they were way too fast to figure it all out. I know they each had several layers of outfits on, but I don't think that was their technique for all of them. It was indeed amazing.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP