And just shut up about my ugly ass sweatshirt. That's my fave sweatshirt for when I'm sick or at the campfire.
We will have to imagine until you're ready to REVEAL!
I love that word "boobage"! Bex
I was just about to say.....Hey, looking pretty sexy in the ratty "sick shirt".....Looking for ward to see the boobage work in a few days.. lol ;)
If you don't mind my asking, what did they have to "fix?"
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
And just shut up about my ugly ass sweatshirt. That's my fave sweatshirt for when I'm sick or at the campfire.
We will have to imagine until you're ready to REVEAL!
I love that word "boobage"! Bex
I was just about to say.....Hey, looking pretty sexy in the ratty "sick shirt".....Looking for ward to see the boobage work in a few days.. lol ;)
If you don't mind my asking, what did they have to "fix?"
Post a Comment