Please stop showing off your lovely nakedness. ;-P
You are a great photographer, but I guess it helps to have such a beautiful body as subject material.
Wow B, this is lovely! Bex
You never cease to amaze me!
Pure beauty........that's all I have to say..
You guys are too sweet, thank you. Believe me to get this shot there were a dozen that were ugly, unflattering, and filled with freckles and wrinkles. :-) Thank god for exposure editing capabilites.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Please stop showing off your lovely nakedness. ;-P
You are a great photographer, but I guess it helps to have such a beautiful body as subject material.
Wow B, this is lovely! Bex
You never cease to amaze me!
Pure beauty........that's all I have to say..
You guys are too sweet, thank you. Believe me to get this shot there were a dozen that were ugly, unflattering, and filled with freckles and wrinkles. :-) Thank god for exposure editing capabilites.
Post a Comment