marie 176/365


This is my girls' room. Quite the preteen room isn't it. The wallpaper
was a hideous rainbow disaster so until we have the opportunity to
redo their bedroom they are free to use the walls as their canvas.
Part of me thinks they'd really miss having this once we redo it. It's
fun to see how they change over the years and the things they write.

3 comments:

Anonymous February 24, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

I love that! When Andrea and Kip redid their kitchen, they had bare walls one weekend. Needless to say, that was a total blast because we all wrote on the walls, would drink a shot or two, and write on the walls again. If anybody ever uncovers that wall....

Anonymous February 24, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Now that i think about it, i think that was the same night we (I) danced on their kitchen counter tops too. Sigh.

Sheila February 25, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

i would have LOVED this when I was their age --

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP