Shannon 176/365

This photo represents exactly how I feel today. Tired and blurry. Was
on my way to work this morning and felt so completely awful and
exhausted, that I drove myself right back home and went to bed. Ended
up sleeping for several hours and although I feel much better now, I
am still completely wiped out. Here's hoping I have some more energy
tomorrow.

3 comments:
Must be the week for the tiredness bug. I went home last night after work and DIED on the couch from 7:30 until 11:00 pm. And then got in bed and slept until 5:30 am. And i probably could have kept sleeping. Hopefully we'll both feel better soon.
I hope so! I think you're right Mary Jane - I know a lot of people that have said how wiped out they are! Hope you feel better soon! -Shannon
Head on down to "Land of Liquor" and get yourself a little pick-me-up! :-)
Post a Comment