RobinTwo 176/365


Okay.....So, today I won the STUPID GIRL award.............. :{

My legs have been dry as hell for months, so after my shower I reached
for lotion and applied a generous amount. The stuff I chose to smear on
seemed extra emollient and I thought cool, maybe it will do these crusty
legs some good...... Well, I got dressed, and noticed even an hour later my
pants were totally sticking to my legs. I went and looked at the tube again
and realized I'd grabbed the cleanser gel instead of the lotion!! LOL!!

I got both of these in a goodie bag after my micro dermibrasion and had not
used them yet. But shit, it might help if a few words on the label were in
ENGLISH, so I would know what the heck the stuff was!! Geeze!!! :{

7 comments:

Marie February 24, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

LMFAO! Now dammit that sounds like something I would do. I had some of that from a friend ages ago. I don't know if it went bad or what, but it fricken smelled like Ajax.

Andrea February 24, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

some guy i used to work with could not figure out why his face was dry, itchy and burned feeling. he'd been using his wife's Bath and Body Works lotion - but in reality...he's been using her BBW hand soap. like it was lotion. :) my son once put Icy Hot on his face instead of pimple cream. burned like hell but cleared up his pimples! :)

Anonymous February 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

That is totall something I would do!! I had a friend who once ALMOST got her VO5 mixed up with her Preparation H. Same black and gold tube. Imagine the consequences!!! -Bridget

Mary Jane February 24, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

I tried to put face lotion on my toothbrush not too long ago. Duh.

RobinTwo February 24, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Thanks for all the reassurance that we are apparantly all a bunch of "stupid girls". LOL!!!!

And if you will remember back a few weeks, I actually did mistake my tube of zit cream for a small tube of tooth paste. LOL

Amanda Nellie February 25, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

I have washed my face with moisturizer and put Icy Hot on my pits thinking it was deodorant.

Dawn March 1, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

I do shit like this ALL the time.

Compound W instead of my zit medicine....Bump Stopper instead of my lip balm.

And if you decide to chop Jalapenos, do not pleasure yourself later on that evening.

Just sayin

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP