Niki 175/365


I hurt. A lot. I'm not looking forward to driving today, not even
going to finish cleaning the house before I leave because I can't
afford for the knots in my spine to increase. The added hip weights to
my physical therapy stuff help but I hurt.

The lines in the photo should show how straight things should be and
how even... the measurements also show I'm twisted and uneven.

I may have to cave and take something for it...

3 comments:

Anonymous February 24, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

What happened to you???? -Bridget

Anonymous February 24, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

A lot of partially healed injuries from about 4yrs old until now (22).

Bridget February 25, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

Wow. I know this may sound crazy, but have your ever considered trying Bikram yoga? It has helped people heal from all kinds of injuries, old and new. I started when I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis 10 years ago, and my symptoms were virtaully gone after 9 months of practicing. Bikram says "never too old, too sick or too bad to start". Hope you're feeling better soon!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP