RobinTwo 177/365


So, I asked Jake, "Why no shirt?" His reply "I didn't want to get my
sleeves wet washing dishes". I walked away saying "Wow, of course, why
didn"t I think of that? Tim agrees that makes perfect sense and I should
try that next tim I wash dishes"........... Men!!..........and Boys!!! :{

5 comments:

Andrea February 25, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

oh i definitely think you should start washing dishes topless.

Mary Jane February 25, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

What? You don't do your dishes topless? I thought everybody did. ;) I'll refrain from topless dish washing when you guys come to see us.

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

YES! At least in a sexy bra!
:-) -Bridget

Marie February 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

OH wait! I go home and it's 8:00 at night and Shawn's walking around w/o a shirt on. I say, "wtf, man, warm in here or what?". He says, "no I just forgot to put one on.". Uh ok.

RobinTwo February 25, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Like I said.............Men!! *rolleyes*

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP