Jennifer Lea 177/365


I recently broke one of my ribs, and these are my pain management
tools. Advil, Advil PM, a presciption pain medication, and Tiger Balm
patches. I can look forward to needing these for at least 6-8 weeks.
Joy.

3 comments:

Gaylynn February 25, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

So sorry. Prayers for quick healing.

Judy February 25, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Sorry to hear of your broken rib. I am a strong advocate of Tiger Balm Pain patches....they keep my DDD in check.

Bridget February 26, 2010 at 4:39 AM  

So sorry to hear that. The Envisage Girls are falling apart! I'm going to have to try the Tiger Balm pain patch. I can't handle the Advil PM; I like the pain relief but it makes me too drowsy to work the next day.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP