Stephie 177/365

Yes.. That is right..trip planning has begun for Bali!! I was going in 2004
when i was on a year trip of traveling.. then i cut it out in order to go to
Israel (oh travel love!) Of course I always regretted not going because the
guy i went to israel for broke up with me 1 week before i got there! Well
now I get the chance to go! Since my guinea trip was canceled I needed a new
plan (hawaii was part one) Bali is part two.. I talked my friend Marissa
into coming with me the whole time! We will celebrate the wedding of our
amazing friend Ivone, and my 33 birthday! I am so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous February 24, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

What a life you lead!!! -Bridget

mama_gretch February 25, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

Wow, that it awesome. "Money spent on travel is never wasted!"

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP