cindy 190/365


The year is 1983. The day is March 18th. The test in front of me is the
SAT. 27 years later the low math score from that day means I cannot have
the Praxis I exam waived in my pursuit of a teaching license. So i bit the
bullet paid the money and will be test taking next month.

5 comments:

Elizabeth March 9, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

Good luck, one fellow pointless test-taker to another. (My poison of choice is the GRE.)

Heather March 9, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

Yeah I had a low math score on my ACT that has fucked me ever since. I coulda been a genius if it weren't for math!

Best of Luck!

Jen from Inside My Head March 9, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Good luck!

Andrea March 10, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

good luck, Cindy!

Dawn March 10, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Sigh. I had to take something similar since my Verbal SAT was crazy high...and my math one was pitiful.

Just breathe through it.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP