Except for the asparagus & mushrooms (yuck!) - that looks fabulous!
wow that looks so yummy!
that is a lot of veggies! very bright! i think i'll take the skittles rainbow of colors over this one though ;) hehe!
That looks YUMMY! I'm glad you ate some!
HA! Mushrooms?? None in there for me, I HATE those things!Veggie stir fry is my favorite, I add chicken in for the kids, although I am seriously considering going vegetarian again, for all of us.
I'm not picky...I like it all! Look at all that color! YUM-O
Tasty tasty. I love stir fry.
Oh yeah! Looks great, and I'm glad you ate some! You've made me hungry now... Bex
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
Except for the asparagus & mushrooms (yuck!) - that looks fabulous!
wow that looks so yummy!
that is a lot of veggies! very bright! i think i'll take the skittles rainbow of colors over this one though ;) hehe!
That looks YUMMY! I'm glad you ate some!
HA! Mushrooms?? None in there for me, I HATE those things!
Veggie stir fry is my favorite, I add chicken in for the kids, although I am seriously considering going vegetarian again, for all of us.
I'm not picky...I like it all! Look at all that color! YUM-O
Tasty tasty. I love stir fry.
Oh yeah! Looks great, and I'm glad you ate some! You've made me hungry now... Bex
Post a Comment