Robin 189/365


"Two food pictures in a row :) HA! I've never cared for jello, but my
co-workers swears that it is filling and she's losing weight SO I'm on
board! I am stirring in some pineapple hopefully that'll help with the
texture issue...because I have major texture issues with Jello! I started
keeping a food journal and counting calories.....sigh!"

11 comments:

Marie March 9, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

I can't eat it either because of the texture! Neither can either of my kids. They both gag. I almost wish I liked it cause the smell of strawberry jello is divine.

Goddess of Madness March 9, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Did it set? I've never been able to get jello to set with pineapple in it.

sarah two March 9, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

I don't like jello with stuff in it.

Regular jello I can do, but not with stuff... I don't know.

Robin March 9, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

You can add canned pineapple which I'm not a fan of, but fresh will prevent it from setting. I hate jello. I figured this out again today. BLAH! AND it was the majority of my lunch. SAD. I'm sooo hungry! Can't wait to leave the office!

miss selene March 9, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

i lovelovelove jello. i'm not a big fan of stuff-in-jello though i have been known to consume the cottage cheese lime jello salad at family functions.

Marie March 9, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

I do like that jello dessert w/ cake and pretzel crust oddly enough.

Danni9 March 9, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

I have the same issue with Jello, and also with pudding. I don't like foods I can't chew.

RobinTwo March 9, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Love Jello! Add a little Cool Whip...... That makes everything better :)

Andrea March 10, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

i don't think i could swallow it. haven't tried it in a long, long time. my kids (now just kid...so sad) love it though. note to self...make jello tonight. :)

nicole from envisage March 10, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

What about finger jello? It's a bit firmer though hardly chewable :-)

Anonymous March 11, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

MMMmmmm....jello. Love it! I'll take a spoonful, mash it with my tongue, strain it through my teeth until it's liquid, and then swallow it. Yes, I'm weird. I'm also one that doesn't like stuff in my jello.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP