Amber 225/365


And yes, I am so excited to not have to work at my current job as of the end
of April. They cut me back to part time because of my migraines and because
I have a long commute, working there only three days a week barely even
covered the cost of the gas to get out there. Not to mention I'm pretty sure
this job was the main contributor TO my migraines, so... what's the point of
staying there when we can get by for a little bit until I find a better
job???

Such a huge, huge relief.

5 comments:

Anonymous April 15, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

WOOHOO!!! I'm so happy for you to get out of that ...place. I think it was a major contributing factor to your health problems.

Hopefully your next job will be PERFECT! :)

Bridget April 15, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

Good for you!!!!

Petrat April 15, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

OH YEAH, I read your blog about this and seriously it's not worth it.

Sheila April 15, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

Good for you - your health is more important, for sure!

Jen from Inside My Head April 17, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Congrats! No one should stay in a job that is directly detrimental to one's health. I did that for too long.

I bet you start feeling better now. :D

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP