Robin Two 225/365

I got groceries this morning and use the U-scan for the first time ever for
a big grocery order. I did great, no problems for a change (I normally HATE
U-scans), but upon getting home it became clear that taking "Bagging
Groceries 101" in school would have been helpful. My groceries were rolling
all over my back seat and I must have had 100lbs of groceries all stuffed
into 5 bags. LOL!!

7 comments:
I don't see the ice cream. WTF? LOL. How many days do we have left?
OMG is that instant coffee in there??? I thought I was the last person on earth who bought instant coffee. And yeah, you're a shitty bagger. :-) lol!
Umm, yes I think you should take Bagging 101, or else get the reusable bags that hold a whole lot more!
MJ & Bridge, leave it to you guys to totally miss the point of my post and start nosing through my bags. LOL!!! ;) Bridge, I must admit I'm an instant coffee user, especially since I'm the only one in the house who drinks it. I drink it at work too since I'm also the only one around on 3rd shift who drinks it. I can make just what I want instead of feeling like I need to suck down a whole pot. And.........it was buy one get one free. YEA!!!!
Sheila, I actually do have a ton of those reusable bags, but do you think I ever have them with me in my damn car when I go grocery shopping? HELL NO!! ;{ lol!
Girl you KNOW we got to go nosing through your bags!
Well girl, you know I'm gonna go nosing through your underwear drawer once I get to G...... hehe ;)
Post a Comment