Mary Jane 215/365


Nathan and I were Mr. and Mrs. Bunny today at the Easter egg hunt in
Jefferson, Georgia. Yeah, the costumes were about 2 million degrees inside,
but it was worth every drop of sweat to see those kids' faces! Precious
moments for sure.

4 comments:

RobinTwo April 3, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

OMG!! Priceless! I would have loved to go give you two a big ol hug. I bet the kids absolutely LOVED you!! xo

Andrea April 4, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

sorry we missed it this year. :)

Bridget April 5, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

You guys are too cute!! Luv Bunnies. :-)

Sheila April 5, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

when I first saw this photo, I thought it was a Bunny Throwdown! after the second look, it's all about the love :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP